Pages

Friday 8 March 2013

A new year, a new campus

So.... If any of you have ever been to the Victoria University of Wellington Law School, you'll know how amazingly beautiful it is! It was built in the 1800's and is still kept in prime condition! It really makes studying there feel very special. As an official law student this is where I have all of my law classes, and there is also a law library as part of the main building that you can study in. Although the photo quality here is pretty bad (photos taken on Iphone in bad lighting are not really ideal), I hope it shows at least a little of the beauty in this style of building. Hopefully someday I'll be able to take some proper photos in it!



 Outfit wise, ideally I would have loved to wear this outfit with black patent pumps, but it just really isn't feasible for a student in Wellington who has to traipse the hills back and forth to get home!
I am wearing....
Black high-neck tshirt, and red skirt from supre (they were having a 30% off everything sale and I had been looking for both items!)
Sunglasses by Oroton (bought from an outlet store - have no idea of the original retail price but I imagine they were worth a lot more than the $50 I paid for them!)
Old brown belt from around the house
Necklace, originally bought by Mum for herself, then stolen by me....
Bracelet is from Tiffany's (a gift from Mum)
And black leather Chuck Taylors (these are practially the only sneakers I have, I have 4 pairs of these in many different colours!)

If any of you are in Wellington, you really should check out this lovely building. Parts of it are open to the public and you can have a look around! (It's free too!) So, no excuses!

No comments:

Post a Comment