Pages

Friday 21 June 2013

Being touristy in Wellington

Even though I've lived in Wellington for about a year and a half now, I don't often go around doing all the touristy things because they're just there all the time - despite never actually having done many of them!

About two weeks ago, I had a visit from someone super special, my boyfriend! He lives in Auckland most of the time but had come for a bit of tour around Wellington. We spent an entire day just wandering around from place to place, stopping only to eat (of course!)
Posing for a quick photo while we decided where to eat on Courtenay Place
Top: Portmans (XS); Jeans: Huffer (6); Chuck Taylors - Slim (5)



An installation by Weta Workshops, best known for Lord of the Rings/the Hobbit

Embassy Theatre - where the premiere of the Hobbit was held

A view from Te Papa Museum

Of course - a photo on the Wellington waterfront

My boyfriend is a lot better with cameras/photography than I am - so he took most of the shots, hence why all photos are of me!

The weather forecast for Wellington this week was 'the worst storms of the year', which wasn't exactly a great thing to hear. They have just hit over the last day, all across the country. I've been hearing some pretty crazy stories, and I am hoping for the safety or recovery of everyone affected. 


No comments:

Post a Comment