Pages

Thursday 28 February 2013

Casual Summer: Florals and chiffon

After the initial shock of moving to Welllington and thinking how unbelievably cold it was, turns out it was only for the day that I arrived! Since then it has been pretty sunny and not too much wind! (Always a bonus here!) 


Even though the lighting isn't great here, it was actually VERY sunny and hot (when you are not under another balcony anyway).

Chiffon tops always look lovely and feminine. However, I don't often find ones that I like that also fit! When I found this one I snapped it up! Mine is Abercrombie & Fitch. Shorts are from Glassons, and the belt is  came with a dress. Shoes are Ipanema from Novo. 

Jewellery: 
- Acorn and leaf pendant by Karen Walker (A birthday gift!)
- Watch by Citizen. Its solar powered too, which I always find exciting, as I seem to stop watches that have normal batteries. So far this one is still going strong after 3 years!

I always feel as though I am one of the only people who choose to wear glasses over contacts. Mainly its because I'm too lazy to wear contacts all the time (who can be bothered to clean them thoroughly every night when you can just take your glasses off your face!). The only time you see people wearing glasses in fashion is when they are trying to look intelligent, or they are only modelling glasses, but its always clear that they are just modelling them, and probably wouldn't choose to wear them all the time. People always ask me 'why don't you wear contacts?', but it's because I'm comfortable wearing my glasses and I think it is still easy to be fashionable and pretty and all the things girls want to be, while still wearing glasses. For all you glasses-wearers out there, feel comfortable wearing them! Mine are part of who I am :)

No comments:

Post a Comment