Pages

Tuesday 14 May 2013

Desserts at Strawberry Fare

A friend was having a birthday at Strawberry Fare last weekend, which is a restaurant that is known for their desserts! They are pretty pricey just for dessert ($15-$17 each) but are very large and very rich. My flatmate and I decided to share one, as last time we went there we both came out feeling sick! The desserts are filling as well, as I realised in my rush to get ready (I'd been a bit reluctant to start), I had forgotten to eat dinner! But I wasn't anywhere near starving after that! Although, I did still eat dinner afterwards - it just felt wrong to just have dessert!

Necklace: Markets, gifted; Dress: XS by Zara; Tights: Gift; Shoes: Size 5 - The Warehouse; Bag: Gift

It was very cold so I didn't really want to be outside for long, hence why there is only one picture!

The dress was a gift from an Aunt who lives in the UK. Apparently, Zara, a Spanish brand, is good for petite sizing! I haven't had much experience with the brand other than this dress, but check out their website. Their style is quite nice (although they don't have a designated petite range), and if you are in the US they offer free shipping and returns (unfortunately when you live in the outer edges of the world you don't get the same privileges!

After a quick scoping out of the website, here are a couple of things I would purchase if funds were readily available!

Ceramic printed blazer, $89.99, XS-XL
Pique floral blazer, $99.90, XS-L


Tri-color dress, $89.90, S-L



I love the style of the parka, but all the smaller sizes are sold out. Oh well, I probably shouldn't be thinking of buying more clothes anyway! But for those of you who are interested in a potentially promising source for petite clothing, check it out! Does anyone have any more information they can share with me on the sizing of Zara clothes?


No comments:

Post a Comment